Best White Kitchen Accessories
Classic white kitchens are still tops. Here’s how to accessorize.
1. Round We Go (pictured above) Hamburg designers Eva Marguerre and Marcel Besau took inspiration from lunar phases for the e15 North pendant light (from $920)—a playful departure from a typical pendant fixture. livingspace.com
2. On Tap The Ikea Ringskär faucet ($99) is a model of Scandinavian minimalism, with a single lever and a smooth, arcing spout that’s tall enough to tackle big pots. ikea.ca
3. Under The Counter The cut-out seat of Magis’s Stool_One (from $419) may not appear ergonomic, but the stackable, sculptural piece is unexpectedly comfortable. designhouse.ca
4. Sweeten The Pot West Elm teamed up with British designer Aaron Probyn to produce this streamlined take on the traditional cast iron Dutch oven ($79 to $99). westelm.ca
5. White Water The SOMA Water Filter Pitcher ($65) replaces the utilitarian plastic jugs of days past with a stylish glass carafe that you won’t have to hide from guests. Even better: the eco-friendly filters are completely compostable. williams-sonoma.ca
6. Hot Stuff If you’re not yet ready for a custom La Cornue range, the slightly more attainable CornuFé 1908 stove ($14,999) combines the brand’s signature gas oven with a five-burner gas cooktop and drool-worthy heritage styling. colonywarehouse.com