Apple Cucumber Juice
If drinking lettuce isn’t really your thing, this is the juice you’ll want to try (no kale or spinach required!).
¾ cup of cucumber
½ cup of apple
¼ cup of lemon
¼ cup of celery
1. Cut off the ends of the cucumber, peel skin, and slice into appropriate sizes.
2. Remove the seeds from the apple, cut.
3. Prepare celery by washing thoroughly.
4. Wash lemon with baking soda, and prepare by cutting, with the peel intact.
5. Add ingredients to juicer (in order shown above) and enjoy!