Trend Alert: Natural Neutrals
How we’re going bo-ho this summer.
Natural, neutral tones in handmade finishes make for an eclectic, bohemian feel for the table, and they’re perfectly suited for summer. Here are a few of our favourite pieces for getting the look.
1. Coffee dripper in pale grey ($72) by West River Field Lab. vanspecial.com
2. Pale grey-green glazed ceramic Neu cup ($32) and platter ($49) by Ferm Living. espacedonline.com
3. Mini-creamer ($27) by West River Field Lab. vanspecial.com
4. Mustard Anakiko mini-cup and Nino Quesso saucer/plate ($18) by Rachel Grenon. providehome.com
5. 100-percent washed linen throw with tasselled edge in charcoal ($240) by Roost. oldfaithfulshop.com
6. Wood slice serving round ($99) by Pacific Design Lab. nineteenten.ca
7. Tall canister with wood top ($249 for set of 3) by Roost. nineteenten.ca
8. Tall cream Morandi pitcher ($140) by Roost. nineteenten.ca